Thursday, September 25, 2008

For my girls...

I am the worst:
a) picture taker, why do I never remember to pull out my camera
b) picture user, why do the pictures I take either sit on the camera or computer for eternity
c) journal keeper, why do I never remember to write down the funny things
d) blogger, why did it resort to Teigan creating this blog for me and actually writing my first post. You would think as a grown person I would be able to handle that task myself

....so thank you Teigan, I truly do heart you cause if it were not for your subtle, yet effective, means of motivation I would not have this blog "for my girls" to one day look back on.

ps. here are a few pictures from the motivating trip to Omaha
pss. yes, that is really me in the pictures. After 12 years of long hair I decided to cut it off...and it's actually shorter then what you see below. I was standing in the mirror one day and decided to cut another inch from the front (Jennifer, if you every read this I sincerely apologize)






1 comment:

Jade and Michael said...

yippy! you have a blog!

i love you hair. teigan looks good holding a baby. maybe it is her turn. you have the cutest family. love the converstations with the girls.