Sunday, November 2, 2008
The Kick Off
I thought the perfect way to kick off the Halloween spirit would be to carve our pumpkin's (from the pathetic pumpkin patch) the night before the big day. Too bad no one shared the joy in my pumpkin carving tradition. I thought it would be a good idea for the girls to draw the faces on their pumpkin and then Michael would cut them out...they thought it would be a good idea to just draw on there pumpkin's. Ok, I thought, that is fine...it's late and we still have to get up early for school so we can just carve Kyler's pumpkin. They were not even interested in that, they went off to play school and I sat in the kitchen thinking what the heck is wrong with my children, this is a great tradition. Lucky for me I was able to sucker Michael to come join my fun, which happened to be his FIRST pumpkin carving experience...yep, you heard me right. FIRST.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment