I am basically writing this post for myself, and the purpose of not forgetting. I have no video and no pictures...just the event in my head which was beyond funny, but probably only if you were there.
Sunday evening Michael and I were sitting on the driveway with Kyler watching Kayden and Kaylee drive around in there mini red mustang...this by the way is pretty much how we spend majority of evenings in the spring and summer. Usually the girls are playing some sort of pretend thing where kayden is the driver coming to pick up her friend, mother, sister, teacher, etc. This particular moment, Kaylee was in the garage getting something and Kayden was tired of waiting for her so she starts backing out of the driveway. Kayden starts to drive off and Kaylee is running down the driveway yelling "mom, come back". Kayden waves and keeps on going, so what else would Kaylee do but get on her play phone, dial Kayden's number and start yelling at her to "come back right now". Kayden makes the loop and pulls back in the driveway to get Kaylee. Kayden jumps out to grab a cookie while Kaylee is climbing in the passanger seat rolling her eyes at Kayden (seriously). They are both in the car pretending to put on seatbelts and Kaylee is telling Kayden that she is "naughty" and they go back and forth in there play argument. At this same moment, Kayden is not really paying attention and forgets to put the car in reverse to back out. She pushes on the gas and goes forward, almost hitting Michaels car (not that it would have done damage, but that is what was about to happen). She quickly stops, puts the car in reverse and as she backs out is telling Michael and I "my bad, my bad, calm down". With one hand on the wheel and a cookie in the other, she continues to back out while Kaylee picks up her 'cell phone' and starts talking. They drive off. Michael looks and me and says this is going to happen one day, and Ill be yelling "Kayden, get something better to eat for breakfast and Kaylee, get off the phone...you don't need to talk to anyone at 7:00 in the morning".
And those days are coming...faster then we think
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so cute! I am sure that you get a lot of entertaining from those girls!
I wish you had a video camera too! And I am happy to see you updated again. You have some funny, adorable girls . . . never a dull moment!
Post a Comment