KAYDEN
Kayden is the oldest K in the house and has definitely assumed the oldest child role. Her and Michael are alot a like, which usually means either getting along great or butting heads, but one thing is for sure...she cannot fall asleep unless he is here. Every time he is out late doing something (something being school or young men's stuff) I probably hear at least 10 times "when is daddy going to be home", "he will be home tonight, right"...poor thing definitely has my bad case of the fears and feels so much comfort when he is around. A few more things about Kayden:
1) She loves to talk and understands things way beyond her years.
2) She must know what everything is and what it does
3) She is pretty darn good at anything she tries, although she may not like it.
4) She has a major sweet tooth
5) I have been lectured by her for my tattoo, my inappropriate wedding dress, and for having a baby before I was married
I love this little girl (excuse me, Big Girl) so much. I have been through alot with this one and I am so happy to be in a place where she only sees me happy. Love you Kayden!
KAYLEE
Kaylee was born the oldest K as well, but two years after birth assumed the role as the second K and that place seems to fit her like a glove...she was meant for it. I guess Heavenly Father knew what he was doing :) She has an easygoing personality and is such a great nurturer. The other day we had some friends over who brought there 7 weeks old. We put the baby in the swing and Kaylee made the swooshing noise and then sang to her until she fell asleep...so cute! Little more about Kaylee:
1) She is very content in her skin and I really hope she does not loose this quality.
2) She has her dad's appetite and will eat anything...obsessed with pickles
3) She is a puzzle pro and loves them
4) She makes everyone feel so welcome
5) She by far has the most even temper of anyone in the house
I first met Kaylee when she was 14 months old. Michael and I (who worked together) ran to his mom's house during lunch for him to pick up something...we were not really dating yet so I just stayed in the car, but he came back carrying Kaylee and she reached her arms out for me and put her head on my shoulder and just laid there, she didn't want to go back to her dad, it was so cute and you can not ask for a better first memory then that. Love you Kaylee!
KYLER
Kyler is the third born K and the feistiest of us all. This is a baby trapped in a big girls body and she is just dying to get out. Ever since she was born, Kyler has been memorized watching her sisters play...now that she is a little older and can walk she does her very best to keep up with them, but gets so frustrated very easily. When we found out we were pregnant so soon with number 4 I felt so sad for Kyler. I felt like I was taking her baby years away from her, but now I know better. Kyler cannot wait for Kynzie to be here so she doesn't have to be the baby anymore.
Kyler is talking up a storm these days (or at least trying to) here are some of the words she can say at 13 months: mom, mama, dada, daddy, yaya (Kaylee and Anthony), kaka (Kayden), nana (correctly saying nana (my mom), shoe, flag, look, ball, soft (if only she would be soft), cheese, cookie, clock, no no, hot, no touch, lina (linda, our neighbor), water, baby, up, happy (more like happa), flower, dog, kicat, meow, stop...and that is all I can think of at the moment, but that is about all of them that are pretty clear and then of course she has the words that really only we understand.
This girl has got a strong personality and brings so much laughter to our home (granted sometimes we are laughing at her)...but we just cannot get enough of her...everyone wants to be around Kyler. Love you Kyler!

Kyler is talking up a storm these days (or at least trying to) here are some of the words she can say at 13 months: mom, mama, dada, daddy, yaya (Kaylee and Anthony), kaka (Kayden), nana (correctly saying nana (my mom), shoe, flag, look, ball, soft (if only she would be soft), cheese, cookie, clock, no no, hot, no touch, lina (linda, our neighbor), water, baby, up, happy (more like happa), flower, dog, kicat, meow, stop...and that is all I can think of at the moment, but that is about all of them that are pretty clear and then of course she has the words that really only we understand.
This girl has got a strong personality and brings so much laughter to our home (granted sometimes we are laughing at her)...but we just cannot get enough of her...everyone wants to be around Kyler. Love you Kyler!










3 comments:
Umm, I would hardly call you lazy. But I am very happy you got some pictures up! Three gorgeous girls and another on the way! Hooray! I can't wait for Hux and Kynzie to meet :)
I love those they are amazing! I can't believe how big they are!You aren't lazy!!! We are just busy mamma's!Love you guys!
Such cute pictures of the girls! They are starting to look so grown up!
Post a Comment