May has been quite the busy month for our little family so I will start of with the first event I have pictures of (cause seriously, who wants to see a post without pictures). May 16th marked the end of school for one and the beginning of school for another.
The breadwinner in the family (although I must say I come in a close second, which is not something I will be able to brag about for much longer) headed back to school, again. Poor kid's plan of getting his masters degree in two years got drop kicked with a year of surgeries, then a wedding and then a baby. Now that baby number 4 is coming it is really now or, who knows when, so he is buckling down and getting his last year done.
You tell me...is he overly excited or overly sarcastic? I'm going with excited, I mean, who doesn't want to kick off there summer with a back to school photo?

next
Also occurring May 16th was Kayden's kindergarten graduation, only to be repeated again next year. The truth is, Kayden is not old enough to be graduating kindergarten. She just turned 5 in January making her officially eligible for the big K this coming September; however, her school thought she was ready to move up and then next step was private Kindergarten and since the public schools in good ol Houston are pretty good themselves, I am not about to spend the $$$ to continue paying for private school, so kindergarten, here we come...again.
ok, it was really not that boring. It was actually quit entertaining, alto ugh they had been rehearsing for two months so I am pretty sure it was old news by the big day.

Nice Kayden...this is a good image for you (she is third from the right)

Mission: get Kayden to smile at the camera....success!

Kayden and her sidekick best friend Jayden...they are so excited to be going to the same elementary school next fall.

The breadwinner in the family (although I must say I come in a close second, which is not something I will be able to brag about for much longer) headed back to school, again. Poor kid's plan of getting his masters degree in two years got drop kicked with a year of surgeries, then a wedding and then a baby. Now that baby number 4 is coming it is really now or, who knows when, so he is buckling down and getting his last year done.
You tell me...is he overly excited or overly sarcastic? I'm going with excited, I mean, who doesn't want to kick off there summer with a back to school photo?

next
Also occurring May 16th was Kayden's kindergarten graduation, only to be repeated again next year. The truth is, Kayden is not old enough to be graduating kindergarten. She just turned 5 in January making her officially eligible for the big K this coming September; however, her school thought she was ready to move up and then next step was private Kindergarten and since the public schools in good ol Houston are pretty good themselves, I am not about to spend the $$$ to continue paying for private school, so kindergarten, here we come...again.
ok, it was really not that boring. It was actually quit entertaining, alto ugh they had been rehearsing for two months so I am pretty sure it was old news by the big day.

Nice Kayden...this is a good image for you (she is third from the right)

Mission: get Kayden to smile at the camera....success!

Kayden and her sidekick best friend Jayden...they are so excited to be going to the same elementary school next fall.


No comments:
Post a Comment