Monday, December 7, 2009

My Favorite Girls

I love my girls, I love my nieces...they are all my favorite and we loved speding Thanksgiving with them. Thanks Ash for putting up with the craziness that we brought into your life for a whole week.

Meet: Tayler (6), Kayden (5), Kaylee (4), Trevi (3), Kyler (1), Kynzie (0)

{It was about impossible to get a picture of them all: Kyler would not cooperate and the rest just wanted to play}


{the oldest, Tayler, and the youngest, Kynzie}


{and just becuase these are cute...and I love her bum}




2 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

Aw that bum! And those jammies! So so cute. Glad you are back and keep up on it lady because I need more Monique plus 4 plus Michael in my life.

Clark Family said...

LOL I love the crack!!!! I cant believe how big they all are!!!! SAD!!!!