Ok, so where did trip one take us???? Vail, Colorado for a spa getaway in the mountains. Thanks lovust, I had a super duper duper good time even though you ruined the surprise and all. Did I mention you ruined the surprise, cause you did and I highly doubt I will ever let you live it down.
I made friends with all the friendly animals, Michael was not brave enough to take his picture with them

Can you say YUM! For real, this pretzel goodness of caramel, chocolate and nuts was divine.

I found this strange man pondering on a rock

Do I look like I am having a good time? Cause I am, in case you cannot tell.
Puzzling he looks sad, perhaps it's because our feast of a pizza and chips is gone.

Thanks for the trip babe, yes, you deserve a thumbs up

And the best part...coming home to these crazies to uphold the tradition of eating the top layer of wedding cake. Awesome, seriously, like the best wedding cake ever when eaten 10/27/2007, not so much on 10/27/2008. We captured the first and last bites, all in one shot.

Thanks for the trip babe, yes, you deserve a thumbs up

And the best part...coming home to these crazies to uphold the tradition of eating the top layer of wedding cake. Awesome, seriously, like the best wedding cake ever when eaten 10/27/2007, not so much on 10/27/2008. We captured the first and last bites, all in one shot.


2 comments:
What a good idea to do for your anniversaries! You have inspired me. Looks like it was a relaxing time.
I am glad that you had a great weekend! Way to celebrate the anniversary! You look really pretty in all of your pictures too. I am loving your shorter hair!
Post a Comment