Too bad I was not invited.
With Kayden starting big school this year, Michael wanted to start a new tradition of taking the girls on a mini-trip whenever they start a new chapter in school (elementary, middle, high and college)....the tradition kicked off with a trip for two to San Antonio.
Michael picked Kayden up from school early on Friday and they made it to San Antonio around 5. They went to the wax museum, Ripley's Believe it or not, Tower of the America's and had dinner on the river walk. Saturday they had an "amazing breakfast" and then the tomb rider and river walk boat tour.
There trip was cut a little short because about 2 weeks after we planned it, Kayden got an invitation for her best friends birthday party, which as you can guess, cannot be missed (especially because the party was not on a Sunday)...luckily it was on Saturday night so they could still go as originally planned; just had to come back a little earlier (which in talking to both of them was not necessarily a bad thing cause both there feet hurt from walking).
I love watching Michael plan daddy daughter stuff...really cannot get any cuter!






3 comments:
That is so sweet that he did that! And he planned it too? Precious! I love when daddy's are so cute with their daughters!
that is such a good idea! what a cute dad! they will both love those memories!
That is too cute! I am glad that they enjoyed themselves!
Post a Comment