-He has some killer dance moves that make all the girls go crazy and want a turn to dance with daddy
-He pretty much does anything his wife asks him to do...a very good honeydooer, if you will
-He gets teary-eyed watching his kids at times
-He has been known to let out a girly scream a time or two
-He is my personal calculator (the girls will like this one when they are older)
-He makes a mean steak
-He is firm, but in a good way. Has taught the girls things that mom was just too soft to do (Yea for sleeping in your own bed)
-He can put Kyler to sleep faster then anyone
-He likes to watch chick-flicks
-His favorite place to be is anywhere with his family
-He spent father's day helping mom, rather then doing something for himself
I could really go on and on about all the wonderful things Michael does for our family. When I say he is the best helper, I mean, BEST HELPER. He will do anything I ask and I am one bossy lady so these requests are often (let me give you a taste of what Michael has to put up with daily: make a bottle, the girls need milk, can you pick ____ up from the store, can you change Kyler's bum, put the clothes in the dryer, I need help with ___ ____ and ___ project, can you bring me _____ , and so on. This does not include all the things he does normally either such as: making dinner, mowing the yard, watering the grass, picking the older girls up from school, feeding Kyler in the morning, making sure I am not hungry at night, taking out the trash). We love him so much and even though he can be a tough daddy, the girls feel safe with him home and love when he is around. He loves his girls and wants nothing more for them then to be strong women...the perfect guy to live in a house of girls.
HAPPY FAJA'S DAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment